Started in 1942 the S. Thomas' College at Gurutalawa was started by Dr. R.L. Hayman as a branch of the S. Thomas' College, Mount Lavinia. A farm with some land and buildings was donated to the college by Mr. & Mrs. Leslie de Saram.
Take a look around our campus. Click the image above to see the latest photos taken of the campus buildings and play areas.
The Keble Dormitory is specially for younger Thomians aged 5 – 8 years with a Matron and special caring staff for the youngsters.